Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pumpkin Biscuits! Yay!!! Okay, we all know I am completely obsessed with EVERYTHING PUMPKIN. And I count down the days to pumpkin season. And possibly sometimes even hoard canned pumpkin so I can make pumpkin treats ALL YEAR LONG! Sooooo... since it's *officially* that time again, you'd better believe I rushed to the local market and cleaned out their stock of pumpkin. (True story). I've already made some Pumpkin Spice Cake, but today I decided it was time to try something new. Something that would go with my Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter. Enter... Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuits. These are so good I had to give most of mine away so I wouldn't just shovel them all into my gullet at once. They are almost a dessert. But not quite, so you can totally get away with eating them for lunch. And breakfast. (And dinner)."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Easy Brie Bites
- Festive Holiday Recipes: 103 Must-Make Dishes for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve Everyone Will Love
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- Sausage & Cranberry Cornbread Stuffing
- Perfect Pot Roast
- Frankenstein Pretzels
- Red Velvet Cake Truffles
- Blood Spatter OREO Cookies for Halloween
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Brined Roasted Turkey Breast
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes