Honey-Sweetened Apple and Sweet Potato Mash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love mashed sweet potatoes around the holidays, and I really love them loaded with brown sugar, butter, and marshmallows. This Honey-Sweetened Apple and Sweet Potato Mash is an excellent alternative that is a great way to curb your craving while still being healthy!"
Cooking Time15 min
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 apples
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup Swanson Cream Starter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Perfect Pot Roast
- Homemade Holiday Eggnog Recipe
- Double XXL Chicken Meatball Sub
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- "Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mothers Day Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 4th of July Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- 50 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes Free eCookbook
- 33 Easy 4th of July Recipes
- Traditional Christmas Pudding
- 13 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes