Honey-Sweetened Apple and Sweet Potato Mash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love mashed sweet potatoes around the holidays, and I really love them loaded with brown sugar, butter, and marshmallows. This Honey-Sweetened Apple and Sweet Potato Mash is an excellent alternative that is a great way to curb your craving while still being healthy!"
Cooking Time15 min
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 apples
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup Swanson Cream Starter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cranberry Stuffing Instant Pot Recipe
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Perfect Pot Roast
- Apple Pie Crepes
- Festive Holiday Recipes: 103 Must-Make Dishes for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve Everyone Will Love
- 13 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Best-Ever Rum Balls
- Red Velvet Cake Truffles
- 22 Easy 4th of July Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes