Green Cake Mix Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Green Cake Mix Cookies make a festive addition to celebrations like Dr. Seuss Day, St. Patrick’s Day and Christmas. The best part about them is you can keep all the ingredients on hand so when your child tells you at 8 pm that he volunteered you to bring cookies to the class party tomorrow, you can whip these up easily. The dough creates moist crinkle cookies which is perfect for showing off the bright, beautiful color. With the rest of the cookie coated in powdered sugar, the bright color stands out even more. Trust me, kids love these!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Paula's Southern Corn Casserole is a comforting Southern-style treat that can be enjoyed year round. This corn casserole is often made… Continue reading: "Paula's Southern Corn Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Brinjal Gravy
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Air Fryer Frittata
- Electric Skillet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Pork Stroganoff
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Three-color Hummus
- The Best Baking Powder Biscuits
- Cottage Cheese Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes