Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These glorious Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies are such a fun way to bring pecan pie and brownies together for a really special treat for the holidays. Who doesn't love both? These outrageous brownies are poppin’ with rich, dark chocolate flavor and are topped with an insane, gooey pecan pie filling and chocolate chips melted on top. These are a real yummy fall classic mash-up perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas and anyone that loves a nutty, chocolate rich brownie! Let's bake! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 20 St. Paddy's Day Irish Recipes
- Perfect Pot Roast
- Red Velvet Cake Truffles
- 22 Easy 4th of July Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- 50 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes Free eCookbook
- Festive Holiday Recipes: 103 Must-Make Dishes for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve Everyone Will Love
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- 13 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert
- Best-Ever Rum Balls
- Smoky Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes