Flesh Colored Jello for Halloween
If you're looking for gross recipes for Halloween, this is your lucky day! While silly and funny, this recipe for flesh colored jello is also among the very easy Halloween recipes. Use a body-shaped or organ-shaped mold to make it really creepy!
If you liked this, check out our latest free eCookbook, 15 Fun Halloween Recipes
See this recipe and more in 41 Halloween Party Food Recipes.
- 3 large boxes (6 ounce) peach or watermelon flavored gelatin
- 1 12-ounce can lite evaporated skimmed milk (use 99.5% fat free - no other milk will work)
- green food coloring
- 3 1/2 cups water (2.5 cups boiled, 1 cup cold)
- Spray or coat your mold so the gelatin doesn't stick.
- Put flavored gelatin in a large bowl and add the boiling water; stir until completely dissolved (about 3 minutes).
- Stir in cold water, then stir in skimmed milk for 2 minutes.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to darken.
- Pour gelatin mixture into your mold, refrigerate overnight and enjoy!!
Read NextHow to Make Cinnamon Candy Apples