Grilled Chicken with Tomato Basil Relish
Not only is grilled chicken with tomato basil relish delicious, the tomato basil relish that accompanies the recipe is absolutely mouthwatering. A perfect grilled chicken recipe for the entire family.
Cooking Time7 min
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 to 5 ripe tomatoes, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Mix together basil, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, 1 teaspoon. salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and tomatoes in a small bowl; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat broiler with pan 4 inches from heat, or prepare grill with hot coals.
- Rub chicken with olive oil and remaining salt and pepper.
- Broil or grill chicken, turning frequently for 6 to 7 minutes per side, or no longer pink in the center.
- Serve each breast topped with some relish.
Read NextThree Alarm Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.