15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
Frozen Chocolate-covered Bananas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These delicious chocolate-covered frozen bananas are the perfect treat for kids. They’re perfect for the summer or whenever you have leftover bananas. To make them even yummier, this version has chopped walnuts and sprinkles. You can skip the nuts and swap out for tiny marshmallows or even rice cereal if you want to add some crunch. Added bonus: this recipe is so easy. Just make banana kabobs using wooden skewers and freeze for half an hour. Then cover them with melted chocolate and any toppings you like. Let me know if you love this treat as much as I do!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes