Banana Pudding with Cool Whip and Instant Pudding Recipe
Create a traditional banana pudding with some great shortcuts. Use a combination of fresh bananas and prepared ingredients like Cool Whip for this creamy, dreamy dessert.
Preparation Time15 min
- 3 small boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 cups cold milk
- 12 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 large box vanilla wafers
- 5 to 6 large bananas
- Mix pudding mix with milk.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping, all of the sour cream.
- In large bowl, layer wafers, bananas, pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate.
Read Next1950s Magic Jell-O Dessert