Apple Juice Jello Jigglers Jello Recipe
Know how to make Jello jigglers with this fun Jello jigglers recipe. The effects of apple juice on this recipe are stupendous. Use American made apple juice concentrate for a patriotic boost.
Cooking Time3 hr
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 ounces can frozen apple juice concentrate
- Very lightly coat a 9" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Soften gelatin in water in a saucepan for 5 minutes. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat. Add frozen apple juice concentrate; mix well. Pour into pan.
- Cover and refrigerate. Chill until set, about 2-3 hours. Cut into one inch cubes and serve as a snack. Makes 45 cubes.