Princella Yams Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I absolutely love sweet potatoes, but am usually skeptical of the canned variety. Tasting the cut sweet potatoes from Princella totally changed my mind. These sweet potatoes have the perfect texture -- not to soft but not too firm. Plus the taste is phenomenal, with just the right amount of sweetness. If you're looking for an alternative to regular potatoes, these canned goodies are great!"
"I love pretty much all things sweet potato, so when given the opportunity to try Princella Cut Sweet Potatoes, I jumped at the chance. Princella did not disappoint! Their sweet potatoes are just the right texture, and the flavor is simply divine. A little bit sweet, a little bit citrusy, not cloying at all - they were the perfect accompaniment to my ham dinner the other night - and I can see including them with many a meal in my household all year long. Some folks think of sweet potatoes as being just for Thanksgiving, but not my family. We love them no matter the season...and we sure don't wait for a holiday to eat them!"
"I used the sweet potatoes from Princella in a dish that I made in my slow cooker and was really impressed by how the potatoes kept their shape and didn't become too mushy. The sweet potato casserole was the best part of my family's dinner that night... in large part because of how great the canned sweet potatoes tasted. I will definitely be buying these again!"
"Canned veggies are a great low-cost way to cook but still stay healthy. I love how inexpensive the canned sweet potatoes from Princella are, and they're pretty good for you too. They have just 180 calories per serving and zero grams of saturated fat. Needless to say, these veggies fit very well into my lifestyle."
"These sweet potatoes were so good, I ate them straight out of the can! The sweet, light syrup gives these vegetables the perfect flavor, and I could see them tasting great alongside chicken, pork, or even beef. These sweet potatoes would also be great for Thanksgiving or other holidays; they're a wonderful quick fix when you're in a hurry. Your whole family will love these yummy sweet potatoes!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Enter to Win a Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Easy Clean PRO 14-Piece Cookware Set!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Smart Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win the Paula Deen Riverbend Cookware Set!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube 7-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Calphalon 8-piece Cookware Set Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Instant Pot Jalapeno Popper Pasta
- Eclair Cake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes