Original Juan Salsas and Sauces Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I was pleasantly surprised when I sampled the Harvest Apple flavor of Original Juan's Stockyard BBQ sauce. As someone who's typically afraid of barbecue sauce because of the spice factor, I was very happy to taste a sauce that didn't scorch my tongue. The apple flavor pairs perfectly with the typical barbecue taste and gives it the exact right amount of sweetness. For barbecue fans who enjoy sweet more than spicy, the Harvest Apple flavor from Original Juan is the best!"
"The sauces from Original Juan are all about flavor and there's plenty of it in each and every jar. From the Fiesta Cilantro Salsa to the Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce, everything I sampled from Original Juan was packed with zest and great taste. I love how original the flavor combinations are; these salsas and sauces would be great to serve to guests at a party!"
"Just when you thought you'd tried every flavor of barbeque sauce there is, that's when you discover Original Juan's BBQ sauces. The creativity in the flavors is amazing... from Smoky Mustard BBQ Sauce to Red Raspberry BBQ Sauce to something called "Southern Blues" BBQ Sauce, there's a little something for everyone in the Original Juan line. If you love salsa, BBQ sauces and hot sauces that are loaded with flavor, you've gotta try Original Juan's!"
"What I like best about the sauces and salsas from Original Juan is that they're all made in small batches. These sauces taste so much better than the mass-produced stuff you find in the grocery store. Just one taste and you'll notice the care that went into making these handcrafted sauces. Give Original Juan's a shot and you'll never go back to those other hot sauces and salsas again!"
"Original Juan is known for their hot sauces and boy are they hot! With a product called 100% Pain Hot Sauce and bottle labels boasting a man screaming, you know this is going to be one of the spiciest sauces you've ever tried. But really nothing can prepare you for the sheet amount of heat that comes with Original Juan's extra spicy hot sauces. For those who love to turn up the dial on their taste buds, Original Juan's spicy products are just the thing. Get ready for the hottest hot sauce ever!"
"Man, is this some good BBQ sauce. I tried the Harvest Apple flavor, and it was great. It was sweet, which made it especially delicious. I'd love to try this on a hamburger, ribs, or fries."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond 3-Piece Fry Pan and Casserole Set!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic Heavy-Duty Chef's Knife!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Mauviel Stainless Steel Saute Pan with Lid!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Boker Santoku Chef's Knife!
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Stand Mixer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos
- Johnny Marzetti
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta With Broccoli
- Instant Pot Lamb Chops
- Air Fryer Lamb
- Homemade Thandai
- Dal Palak
- Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
- Grapefruit Elderflower Margarita
- Sticky Beef, Broccoli And Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes