Cuisinart Stand Mixer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cuisinart Stand Mixer
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
Your dream machine has arrived; you can use the Cuisinart Stand Mixer for all of your baking operations. This appliance is ideal for mixing dough, whipping eggs, and so much more. With 12 speeds on this mixer, you can be in complete control!
The 5.5 capacity of the bowl means almost any recipe can be accommodated. You can make large cake recipes, as well as larger bread recipes. I love that they include a splash guard so you can add lots of ingredients quickly, without making a mess of the kitchen and yourself!
Another great feature of this Cuisinart appliance is the ability to control the speed with a dial. Other stand mixers I have used, do not allow such specific control. With 12 different settings you can decide how hard the mixer works. This is key when working with delicate dough and batters.
Cuisinart sells a variety of fun and useful attachments for this mixer. From a pasta maker to a meat grinder, you can outfit this appliance with so many great tools. They are easy to put on and just as easy to clean as the mixer itself which has only dishwasher-safe components.
Stand mixers happen to be my favorite kitchen appliance, and this model may just be my new obsession. It makes baking from scratch easy for anyone and without a mixer like this some recipes are not worth the time and effort. This Cuisinart Precision Master Stand Mixer will far exceed your expectations and needs as a home cook. It is powerful, easy to use, and can handle larger recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Smart Chicken Review
- Enter to Win a Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- YoCrunch Yogurt Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win an Abundant Chef 3-Piece Cutting Board Set!
- Win a WMF Perfect Pro 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker!
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes