Allens Vegetables Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love the convenience of canned vegetables, so I was eager to try out a new brand with Allens. I used the green beans in a casserole that I made my family for dinner and I must say, it was the best this casserole dish has ever turned out. The green beans were flavorful and juicy, not something you find often with canned veggies. I also fixed the mixed vegetables from Allens as an easy side dish for dinner one night and my family loved them. There was a great mix of vegetables and everything was incredibly tasty. I will definitely be using Allens Vegetables the next time I need a quick fix for dinner!"
"I make a point of eating vegetables with almost every meal, but it can get expensive shopping for fresh produce every week. That's why I've recently started stocking up on canned vegetables and you know what? I haven't noticed a difference in taste between the fresh veggies I used to eat and the canned ones. This week I sampled the carrots and peas from Allens Vegetables and was wowed by how fresh they tasted -- right out of the can! If you want to buy vegetables in bulk, this should be your go-to canned vegetable brand."
"If you love quick and convenient cooking, there's nothing better than a side dish served (practically) straight out of the can. Now, I know what you're probably thinking. That can't taste good, can it? Well, let me tell you... I was skeptical at first too. But now that I've tried a bunch of the canned vegetables from Allens, I'm a new believer in canned veggies. They made getting dinner on the table so easy, and my family loved the taste. You can't beat a low-budget, easy-to-prepare vegetable dish, and Allens helps you achieve all that and more!"
"Who knew there were so many different kinds of vegetables that you could get in a can! When I first saw the selection of products available from Allens Vegetables, I was floored. I'd never even heard of a few of the products (like corn & hominy and butter beans). I was able to sample a few different varieties and I have to tell you -- these vegetables are good! It's hard to believe they come in a can, they're that fresh tasting. My favorites were the mixed vegetables and the green beans (always a classic). If you haven't tried the canned vegetables from Allens yet, grab a few cans the next time you're at the grocery store. You'll be surprised by how great they taste, and how affordable they are to boot!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- WMF Function 4 Casserole Pot Review
- Enter to Win a Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife!
- Jones Soda Review
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Set of Cuisinart Seasonings!
- Chance to Win an Anolon SmartStack 10-Piece Cookware Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes