We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mauviel 1830 celebrates its 1845h anniversary in 2015. In 1830 in a Normandy village, Villedieu-les-Poêles, near Mont-Saint-Michel, Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company. He founded a company that manufactured copper cookware for the hotel and restaurant markets in France. Since that time the company has expanded and now crafts cookware for commercial and household markets in more than 50 countries. Mauviel is still a privately owned family business that is into the sixth generation of ownership.
Villedieu Les Poeles, "the city of pots," has a legendary history, 800 years worth, of creating copper cookware and decorative articles. In the 12th century, when knights returning from the Crusades passed through Villedieu, they introduced the craft of copper manufacturing. Since that time Villedieu has been the world's center of copper cookware manufacturing. The Mauviel family dates its roots and it manufacturing expertise back to these early days.
According to Valérie Mauviel Gilbert, a sixth generation descendant of Ernest, “The strength and foundation for Mauviel's manufacturing expertise is based upon this rich tradition of copper manufacturing that has been handed down from generation to generation.”
Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef, products that are unsurpassed in quality and design. These same products are now also available to household markets. Throughout the world Mauviel products are used by many famous chefs and professionals. With 1,000 products, Mauviel offers several ranges of high quality products made from copper, stainless steel or aluminum. Each range is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning professional and household cooks.
Mauviel 1830 Reviews on RecipeLion:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes