We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe hit the spot for some southern inspired cooking. Sausage, shrimp, and sweet red pepper combined with a flavored rice is definitely something to rave about. I enjoy eating jambalaya, but I enjoy it even more so when there is a kick of spice to it and extra sausage. The addition of chili powder to this meal will have you wanting to make this more often than before! I prefer not to mix everything into one pot, but you are more than welcome to do that. This is just my version of Jambalaya with everything made separately and combined together, in the end. Make your rice first (feel free to use an Instant Pot). I cut my sausage into small pieces and then saute them with a red bell pepper until all of it is golden brown, and then I add red chili powder for my extra kick. Saute your shrimp with just a little cajun seasoning and top it all on the rice."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 box jambalaya rice
- 1 package sausage, chopped small
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped finely
- red chili powder
- 10 raw jumbo shrimp
- cajun seasoning
- chopped hot chili peppers (optional as a topping)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
- Dump-and-Bake Jambalaya
- Spicy Chili Garlic Grilled Trout
- Pan Seared Lemon Pepper Salmon with Arugula Salad
- One Skillet Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Easy Shrimp Etouffee
- Bang Bang Shrimp Quesadillas
- Linguine With Clam Sauce
- Salmon Cobb Salad with Light Avocado Dressing
- The Best Fish Nuggets Ever | Easy Homemade Recipe
- Chettinad Crab Masala
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes