Lowcountry Shrimp And Grits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’m from Charleston, SC….our staple meal is rice or grits. Preferably Lowcountry shrimp and grits! Now I don’t use the grits from the store but if you want to you can. If you use the store grits get Jim Dandy that is the only grits I use. For this recipe though I am using Stone Ground Grits. That is the best grits to use if you want that Lowcountry taste. I also use fresh shrimp….yes the one right out of the water."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Paula's Southern Corn Casserole is a comforting Southern-style treat that can be enjoyed year round. This corn casserole is often made… Continue reading: "Paula's Southern Corn Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Brinjal Gravy
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Air Fryer Frittata
- Electric Skillet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Pork Stroganoff
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Three-color Hummus
- The Best Baking Powder Biscuits
- Cottage Cheese Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes