Honey Garlic Salmon Tray Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This oven-baked salmon is a healthy 30-minute dinner. Tender boneless salmon, crispy roast potatoes and roasted asparagus all get baked on a tray and then drizzled with a super-easy honey garlic butter sauce. The beauty of this dish is that everything gets cooked together on one tray leaving you with hardly any washing up and a restaurant-quality dinner that's quick enough for any night of the week. Boneless side of salmon- if your side of salmon has the skin still, leave it on. There's absolutely no need to mess around with trying to get the skin off. Asparagus- tender stem broccoli works really well here too. Mini potatoes- you can use any size of potatoes, just make sure that they are cut up to be the same size as what mini potatoes would be when they're cut in half. Salted butter, honey, garlic, lemon and parsley- simple ingredients for the sauce. Pantry ingredients that you probably already have- olive oil, sea salt and pepper"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes