Garlic Dill Smoked Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Garlic Dill Smoked Salmon is made with fresh-caught Silver (Coho) Salmon, and is smoked over a live wood fire on my Traeger grill. Fresh garlic and dill make this a delicious option for your next charcuterie tray or appetizer table. This recipe is very similar to our standard smoked salmon recipe, but we wanted to change up the seasonings a bit. Garlic and dill are both fabulous matches for fresh salmon. You don’t have to be a fisherman to enjoy fresh salmon, though it does help. You can buy salmon at your local grocer to use in this recipe, and you can even buy frozen filets and just thaw before the brine phase to simplify things even more. "
- 2 Large salmon
- 4 cups Water
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes