Basic Baked Fish
Basic Baked Fish is a great go-to meal for any occasion. You can create a low-fat version using lean fish and reduced-fat mayo. There's nothing like easy fish recipes.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 pounds fish fillets (choose whitefish of choice)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- dash pepper
- paprika to taste
- lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place fish in oiled baking dish. Mix remaining ingredients except paprika.
- Spread over fish. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes until browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with lemon slices.
- Pair alongside asparagus or spinach.