Haddock with Lime Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Here is a delicious lime butter haddock, baked to perfection with a little spice. A Cajun yet tropical flavor sure to delight any fish lover! Here is one we make often. You can actually use any kind of chicken breast, steak, the herbs and spices it becomes a perfect summer dinner, we really love haddock anyway you cook it. If you can't find it use any other kind of mild white fish that will work great also!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes