The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Robin from Knead to Cook- Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Robin is married to her best friend and the man of her dreams for the past 15 years. Her and Bill have two wonderful daughters that keep life very busy. As well as, two cats and one black lab – all rescued animals. She is also a stay at home mom who rarely stays at home.
Thankfully, Robin loves to workout as much as she loves to eat! It helps keep her in check. Robin is not a crazy calorie counter, dieter etc. She just loves to eat good food and work out hard to keep herself in balance.
Her and her family try to eat as organic as possible. She shops local farm stands and markets to buy local produce and dairy. She loves weightlifting, yoga, pilates and running. In fact, her and her husband ran their first marathon almost two years ago and are currently training for their second one right now. Life is hectic but they embrace the craziness & live life to the fullest.
Robin has a BS in Business with a specialization in Marketing. Her and her husband husband met when she began working at a telecommunications company. When he decided to take a job out west in California, she stopped working to stay at home with their first daughter. His career has taken them back from the west to the east coast, where they are both from. They have settled back in Pennsylvania and love it there.
Robin is an Italian girl who grew up watching and eating whatever her grandmother & aunt cooked. Her passion for food grew as she got older. Robin grew to understand that food was more than just a vehicle to fueling the body – it was a way to connect with loved ones. She is addicted to food, reading recipes, creating, cooking and of course, eating! She loves it all. Robin enjoys cooking for her family and friends. It’s simply a way for her to share her love with each of them. Plain and simple.
Her cooking, in her opinion, is quite simple. She doesn't have formal culinary training. What Robin knows is from her incredible grandmother and aunts and what she learned along the way from trial and error. She believes that when you cook with love, it comes through in the food, and knows that people can sense that and of course, taste it as well.
In life you must be passionate about what you do, otherwise, there is no sense in doing it.
Robin's Recipes on RecipeLion
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Kevin Williams - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- 12 Black Food Bloggers to Follow
- Carrian Cheney - Food Blogger
- Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Adam and Joanne - Food Bloggers
- Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Jennifer Farley - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes