Artichoke and Potato Frittata
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small potato, cooked and cubed
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
- Italian parsley, chopped
- Bring a small saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil, and add the artichoke hearts. Lower the heat and simmer for 3 minutes; then rinse, drain and pat dry. Set them aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 10-inch skillet (preferable nonstick.) Add the potato and rosemary, and saute until golden and crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Add the artichoke hearts and saute until golden, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat the broiler. Lightly beat the eggs with the 1/4 tsp. and black pepper to taste. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the same skillet.
- Pour in the eggs and cook, over medium-low heat, stirring lightly, just until the bottom is set, 3 to 4 minutes. The top should still be wet.
- Add the artichokes and potatoes; sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Place the skillet under the broiler and cook until the frittata is golden and sizzling, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve immediately.
Read NextMust Have Classic Deviled Eggs