Artichoke and Potato Frittata
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small potato, cooked and cubed
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
- Italian parsley, chopped
- Bring a small saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil, and add the artichoke hearts. Lower the heat and simmer for 3 minutes; then rinse, drain and pat dry. Set them aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 10-inch skillet (preferable nonstick.) Add the potato and rosemary, and saute until golden and crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Add the artichoke hearts and saute until golden, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat the broiler. Lightly beat the eggs with the 1/4 tsp. and black pepper to taste. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the same skillet.
- Pour in the eggs and cook, over medium-low heat, stirring lightly, just until the bottom is set, 3 to 4 minutes. The top should still be wet.
- Add the artichokes and potatoes; sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Place the skillet under the broiler and cook until the frittata is golden and sizzling, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve immediately.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Egg Recipes"
Hundreds of quick and easy egg recipes and recipes using egg, including deviled egg recipes, egg salad recipes, egg dish recipes and recipes with egg whites.