Royal Peach Cocktail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Although you don't need an actual fresh peach to make this cocktail, this Crown Royal Peach Cocktail is flavored so well with delicious peach schnapps you'll think there are peaches in there!! And remember that fruit is good for you so maybe we can call this a healthy beverage? Ok well, I guess we can't really call it a healthy beverage, but it will definitely lift your spirits so that has to count for something! Enjoy!"
Preparation Time5 min
- 1 oz Crown Royal whisky
- 1 oz Peach Schnapps
- 2 oz Mixed Berry Juice
- 3 oz Ginger ale
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Breakfast Hot Pockets
- Chicken And Potato Bake
- Tomato Soup
- Zucchini Tomato Pasta
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Salsa Fresca
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Vegetarian Baked Beans
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes