We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Looking for that perfectly refreshing cocktail for summer? You need a pina colada! This classic drink is bursting with fresh pineapple and coconut flavors. I’m going to show you how to make a pina colada and leave the mixes at the grocery store. Anyone can buy one of those mixes from the store and throw it in a blender. But honestly, it doesn’t take much more effort to create a fresh pina colada from scratch."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup dark rum
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup ice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes