Matcha Mint Julep
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A matcha mint julep is easy to make with just 5 ingredients – matcha, mint, brown sugar & water (brown sugar simple syrup!), and bourbon. This refreshing iced tea cocktail is perfect for anything from a happy hour pick-me-up to a derby party and satisfies bourbon and green tea lovers, alike. Serve over crushed ice with a sprig of mint. Ingredients 1 teaspoon matcha powder culinary grade 10 mint leaves 1 tablespoon brown sugar simple syrup or other simple syrup 2 ounces bourbon 1/4 cup 1 sprig of mint for garnish"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time3 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes