Homemade Red Currant Cordial
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Red Currant (or redcurrants) are deep red tart berries. There are other currant varieties too such as the white and black currants but the red ones stand out because of the color and tartness. The best way to enjoy red currants is to preserve them and they keep really well thanks to the natural acids in the berry. We prepare a red currant cordial, which is a traditional recipe from the Austrian and Bavarian (German) alps. That way you can use up your fresh red currant and enjoy them the whole year round in the form of a cordial syrup with plain water, soda or even in cocktails! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
- 4 Minute Family Friendly Masala Rice
- Gluten-free And High-fiber Oatmeal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes