Heavenly Homemade Lemonade
Nothing screams Summer more than a freshly squeezed homemade lemonade recipe. One of the easiest lemon recipes you can make, this Heavenly Homemade Lemonade recipe will convince you to never go store bought again.
Yields: about 7 1/4 cups.
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups cold water
- lemon slices, for garnish
- fresh mint sprigs and leaves, as desired
- Combine sugar and boiling water, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon rind, lemon juice, mint leaves and cold water; mix well.
- Chill. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint sprigs.