Detox Heart Beet Juice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This natively sweet Detox Heart Beet Juice is made with beets, carrots, apples, oranges, and lemons. This nutrient-rich healthy juice is full of antioxidants and improves blood flow. This heart Beet juice helps to lower the blood pressure and improves overall heart health. Well, I don’t need any excuse to drink this beet juice, despite what all the studies say. We all know that drinking freshly squeezed juice is always better than the sugar-laden preservative-stuffed store bought ones. Isn’t it?"
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of November 20th, 2017.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until November 19th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
How do you "detox" after the holidays?
Answer below for your chance to win!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
- Dalgona Matcha Latte
- Homemade Mcdonalds Strawberry Milkshake In The Blender
- Copycat Wendy's Pumpkin Pie Frosty
- Passion Fruit And Ginger Mojitos
- How To Make A Slushy Margarita
- Apple Cider Milkshake
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Tapioca Pearls for Bubble Tea
- Old-fashioned Blackberry Lemonade
- Acorn Coffee
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes