The Best 7 Layer Dip
No crowd can get enough of 7 layer dip recipes, it's definitely a party favorite among many. Which is why you'll want to get your hands on The Best 7 Layer Dip, it's a masterpiece of cheese, beans and delish Mexican flavors. Love it!
If serving it immediately and plan on it all being eaten! Serve over Fritos or whatever chips you like.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can Ranch Style beans
- 1 can green chilis
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- salsa of choice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 2 to 4 cups Cheddar or Mexican cheese, shredded
- shredded lettuce
- Mix sour cream,mayonnaise and taco seasoning together. Set aside.
- Mix chilis, Rotel tomatoes and green onions together.
- Mix refried beans and Ranch style beans together. Warm beans. Put in serving dish.
- Layer half the cheese on top, then salsa, then sour cream, vegetables and top with remaining cheese.
- The 7th layer is the shredded lettuce.