Cheesy Fiesta Spread
Amplify your appetizers with Cheesy Fiesta Spread. Made with avocado and fresh cilantro, you will taste the flavors south of the border with this Mexican cream cheese dip.
- 8 ounces package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ripe olives, chopped
- Assorted crackers, if desired
- Place block of cream cheese on serving plate with shallow rim. Mix salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients except crackers. Serve with crackers.
Read NextCowboy Corn Dip
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.