The Best Valentines Treat – Cornflake Hearts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"We love making cornflake Chrismas wreaths for the holidays. These simple treats are always a huge hit with the kids and I love that the kids can help me with prep. This year, as I was making the wreaths, I thought about how easy this would be as a Valentine’s dessert. These would make for a great Valentine’s school treat as they are free of major allergens. Our school is nut-free and therefore many cookies and cakes are out. These no-bake cookies are super easy to make and can be a lot of fun for kids to prepare. They do get your hands a bit messy, but it’s all worth it in the end!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Easy Apple Pie Dumplings
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- Stupidly Easy Crescent Roll Dessert
- "17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
- Bakeless Peachy Dream Bars
- Sex In A Pan Layered Dessert
- 17 Brilliant 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Old-Fashioned Southern Ambrosia
- Lemon Pie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes