Strawberry Pretzel Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Strawberry pretzel salad is an old-fashioned Southern recipe that’s popular at potlucks and holiday dinners. But why it’s called a salad is anyone’s guess! This fruity, sweet and salty treat is actually a strawberry dessert with a pretzel crust.Whether you’re hosting a barbecue, bringing a dessert to a potluck dinner or just want a simple dessert for the holiday season, this strawberry pretzel salad recipe is sure to go down a treat. The sweet strawberry jello, creamy Cool Whip and salty, crunchy pretzels together create a taste sensation that kids and adults will love."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 pan
- 5 cups salted pretzels, crushed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups butter
- 12 (1-ounce) cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 (1-ounce) cool whip
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 6 (1-ounce) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups ice water
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes