Strawberry Lemon Chocolate Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This dessert is a show stopper at every potluck. And it tastes divine! Chocolate cake with lemon pudding and strawberry sauce is the perfect refreshing summer treat. And placing the parfaits in individual cups with a spoon tied around each one makes this dessert super easy to serve. The best part is there no longer is a need for separate dessert plates."
PLUS: This recipe was the GRAND PRIZE WINNER in our 2017 Summer Potluck Challenge!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Type of DishDessert
- 1 box Devil's food cake, prepared according to directions
- 1 box (4 3/4 oz) strawberry danish dessert glaze prepared according to directions
- 4 cups Diced strawberries
- 2 3.4 oz. boxes lemon instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) Container Whipped topping, divided
- 14 9 oz. clear cups with spoons tied around the top
Prepare cake according to package directions. Cool. Crumble cake. Divide half of the crumbled cake evenly between each cup.
Prepare danish dessert according to fruit sauce directions. Stir in strawberries. And cool.
Add milk to 2 packages pudding. Beat on high for 2 minutes. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. Divide evenly between each cup and spoon on top of cake crumbles.
Add 3 tablespoons of fruit sauce on top of pudding in each cup.
Top pudding layer with remaining cake crumble and whipped topping. Drizzle with remaining fruit sauce.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Breakfast Hot Pockets
- Chicken And Potato Bake
- Tomato Soup
- Zucchini Tomato Pasta
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Salsa Fresca
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Vegetarian Baked Beans
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes