Strawberry Delight Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Strawberry Delight is a luscious dessert of strawberries, cream cheese, gelatin, and whipped topping. This easy, no-bake dessert is layered and served on a graham cracker crust. Strawberry Delight tastes light, creamy, and fresh, and looks beautiful when sliced and served. Strawberry Delight belongs to a layered dessert category featuring cream cheese filling, fruit, and whipped topping all on some form of crust. This recipe is what Southerners like to call a dessert salad. Ingredients are tossed together and it’s easily transportable. They’ve become quintessential at potlucks and church or neighborhood gatherings."
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Glass Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes