Mixed Berry Cheesecake Slow Pops
This easy frozen dessert recipe will soon become a family favorite!
This cool and colorful recipe is a treat the whole family will love. Mixed Berry Cheesecake Slow Pops are made with cream cheese, milk, honey, and your favorite fruits. The recipe is very easy to follow, which means making your own substitutions or additions couldn't be easier! Slow Pops are a great recipe to make with your children or grandchildren - they'll love being able to create something with you and will love being able to eat their creation even more! Slow Pops can be enjoyed any time of year, but with it's patriotic colors it's most especially delicious to enjoy this frozen dessert recipe around the 4th of July.
Be sure to ENTER TO WIN the 3-Piece Ice Pop Mold Set to use for making this recipe! Leave a comment on this page and you will receive a bonus entry. Plus, don't miss the grand prize giveaway including one of each prize featured in the 12 Days of Christmas in July!
Chilling Time8 hr
- 1 cup skim milk
- (4-ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberries, mashed
- 1/2 cup raspberries, mashed
- 1/2 cup blueberries, mashed
Feeling hot? Cool down with a glass ofFresh Strawberry Frosé
Mixed Berry Cheesecake Slow Pops Recipe
In a small saucepan over low heat, combine milk, cream cheese, honey and vanilla. Whisk the mixture constantly until the cream cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove pan from heat and allow mixture to cool completely.
Layer mashed fruits and cooled cheesecake base into the Zoku Classic Pop molds. Place handles in Zoku Classic Pops and freeze for 8 hours.
Run Zoku Classic Pops under warm water for a few seconds to help release pops.
Mash berries in individual bowls to create festive red, white and blue pops.
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of August 1st, 2019.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until July 31st, 2019 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What are your favorite fruits to add to dessert?
Answer below to receive an extra entry to the contest!