Stackable Gummy Lego Jell-O Candy Pyramid
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Building a LEGO pyramid is fun. Devouring a pyramid made of DIY stackable gummy LEGO is better. If you’re looking for a kid friendly recipe or even dessert recipes that are easy to make at home, look no further. If you know how to make JELL-O, then you’re well on your way to making this easy gummy LEGO recipe. All you need is the 50 Cavity Building Block Candy Mold by The Modern Gummy and a few ingredients. Also, if you want an adult twist, you can adjust the recipe to include clear vodka or clear rum. Check out my website to see the video tutorial and recipe."
Preparation Time1 hr 40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Dry Pork Roast Rub
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Keto Recipes Using Tahini (keto Nut Butter Recipes)
- 14 Amazing Low Carb Yogurt Recipes - Easy Weight Loss Meals
- 10 Quick And Easy Meatless Keto Recipes
- Allergy Friendly Salisbury Steak
- Easy Fish Tacos With Salmon
- Whipped Coffee
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes