Sinful Triple Chocolate Fudge Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Serve this delicious, gooey Sinful Triple Chocolate Poke Cake with some whipped topping or if you're like my husband, put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and top it with whipped cream or ice cream!"
Preparation Time12 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Old Fashioned Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Ree Drummond's Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe
- Pumpkin S'mores Bars
- Irresistible Pecan Pie Bars
- Billion Dollar Gooey Bars
- Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars
- Steamed Pumpkin Pudding with Vanilla Hard Sauce
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes