Mango Coconut Sticky Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mango Coconut Sticky Rice is a simple sweet dessert that is popular in Thai restaurants. This dish is so is the perfect to have after a heavy meal. This dish only takes a few ingredients to make. As a bonus, you can use leftover rice to make it if you do not want to use uncooked rice for it. If your vegetarian or vegan, this dish is great for you as well. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Grilled Tuna With Mixed Greens
- Sweet Plantain Pie
- Mussels in a Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Hot Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Southern Chicken Casserole
- Diet Recipe of No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Mini Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Chilli Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes