Mango Coconut Sticky Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mango Coconut Sticky Rice is a simple sweet dessert that is popular in Thai restaurants. This dish is so is the perfect to have after a heavy meal. This dish only takes a few ingredients to make. As a bonus, you can use leftover rice to make it if you do not want to use uncooked rice for it. If your vegetarian or vegan, this dish is great for you as well. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chocolate Kisses Fudge
Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
Red, White and Blueberry Buckle
English Berry Tarts Appetizer Recipe
4th of July Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cup Double Stuffed Oreos
Funfetti Cake Batter Milkshake
Strawberry Bisquick Shortcake Recipe
"17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
Luscious Berry Mini Pavlovas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Chicken and Rice Salad
- Healthy Caramel Chia Seed Pudding
- Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Cashew Cheese Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Jamun Ice Cream (Black Plum Ice Cream)
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Crispy Fried Calamari
- (St. Patrick's) Meringues
- BBQ Rib Rub
- Grilled Lime Cocktail
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes