Mango Coconut Sticky Rice
By: Deanna Samaan from seductioninthekitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mango Coconut Sticky Rice is a simple sweet dessert that is popular in Thai restaurants. This dish is so is the perfect to have after a heavy meal. This dish only takes a few ingredients to make. As a bonus, you can use leftover rice to make it if you do not want to use uncooked rice for it. If your vegetarian or vegan, this dish is great for you as well. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mennonite Fruit Squares
- World's Best Ambrosia Salad
- "Everything" Jello Pretzel Salad
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- "17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
- Nutella Cool Whip Popsicle
- 45 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- Graham Cracker Crusted Pineapple Dessert
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes + How to Cut a Pineapple
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes