Lemon Buttermilk Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lemon Buttermilk Bars–Sweet lemon bars with a bit of extra tang courtesy of buttermilk. Ingredients List: Butter Flour + Salt Sugar Lemons Buttermilk Eggs Powdered sugar Buttermilk: This recipe requires a half a cup of buttermilk. In my area, finding a small container is pretty tough to do. To avoid buying a big bottle of it, I simply make it in my kitchen! Take a 1/2 cup of regular milk and stir in about a tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar. Let it sit for 5 minutes before adding it to the mix. Works like a charm! "
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes