Killer Cupcakes For Halloween
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I've said it before and I'm going to say it again, but hey hey - Halloween is SO fun! My kids and I had a blast making these Killer Cupcakes and delivering them to the neighbors. We originally dubbed them murder cupcakes, but that was maybe a little too macabre and didn't have the double entendre of killing it (murder) and killing it (doing awesome). So, Killer Cupcakes for Halloween, it is! I love that you can make any recipe Halloween themed by adding a touch of gore or silliness. There's no need to learn an entirely new repertoire of recipes just for the holiday, instead grab some fun decorations and give new life to your gold standards."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes