Italian Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Recipes names are a funny thing. It seems that the first recipe for an Italian Cream Cake actually appears in a Dallas, TX newspaper in the mid 1930’s. Some folks say that an Italian baker living the southern part of the U.S. invented the cake…thus the name. No-one really knows. But then again, I’m not sure I really care. Italian Cream Cakes are one heck of a delicious dessert! If you’ve never come across this cake, then you’re in for a treat! Italian Cream Cupcakes feature pecans and coconut both as garnishes as well as ingredients in the actual cupcake. So these cupcakes actually have a bit of a tropical flavor going on. Oh, and buttermilk is used as the liquid to provide a rich flavor to the cake. Top these bad boys with a maraschino cherry, and you’ve got one delicious dessert! Enjoy!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Caramel Apple Golden Oreo No Bake Cake
- "Better Than Robert Redford" Dessert
- Sweet Surprise Dessert Buns
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
- 1970s Pineapple Dream Dessert
- Raw Vegan Lemon Raffaellos
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Dessert
- Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie
- Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Chicken Parmesan Zoodle Soup
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie With Bone Broth
- Mughlai Navratan Korma
- Spicy Zucchini Waffles
- Fruity Peach Yogurt Bowl
- Quick and Easy Pizza Pot Pie
- Easy Hawaiian Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- Simple, Homemade Applesauce
- Strawberry Lemonade Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes