Italian Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Recipes names are a funny thing. It seems that the first recipe for an Italian Cream Cake actually appears in a Dallas, TX newspaper in the mid 1930’s. Some folks say that an Italian baker living the southern part of the U.S. invented the cake…thus the name. No-one really knows. But then again, I’m not sure I really care. Italian Cream Cakes are one heck of a delicious dessert! If you’ve never come across this cake, then you’re in for a treat! Italian Cream Cupcakes feature pecans and coconut both as garnishes as well as ingredients in the actual cupcake. So these cupcakes actually have a bit of a tropical flavor going on. Oh, and buttermilk is used as the liquid to provide a rich flavor to the cake. Top these bad boys with a maraschino cherry, and you’ve got one delicious dessert! Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy is an understatement. This Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be simpler to make! If you have a box of cake mix and an oven, you're… Continue reading: "Easy Boston Cream Poke Cakevideocam"
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Delight
- 6-Layer Sex In A Pan
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Banana Layer Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
- No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream Recipe
- 35 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- 1970s Pineapple Dream Dessert
- Dunkaroo Dip
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Donuts
- Shrimp And Ravioli
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chicken Green Chile Tamales Recipe
- Chicken Mole Tacos With Dona Maria Sauce
- Instant Pot Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- Pork Ribeye Roast Cuban Mojo Tacos
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Chili
- Saskatoon Berry Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes