Italian Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Recipes names are a funny thing. It seems that the first recipe for an Italian Cream Cake actually appears in a Dallas, TX newspaper in the mid 1930’s. Some folks say that an Italian baker living the southern part of the U.S. invented the cake…thus the name. No-one really knows. But then again, I’m not sure I really care. Italian Cream Cakes are one heck of a delicious dessert! If you’ve never come across this cake, then you’re in for a treat! Italian Cream Cupcakes feature pecans and coconut both as garnishes as well as ingredients in the actual cupcake. So these cupcakes actually have a bit of a tropical flavor going on. Oh, and buttermilk is used as the liquid to provide a rich flavor to the cake. Top these bad boys with a maraschino cherry, and you’ve got one delicious dessert! Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Cabbage
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Chia Seed Jam With Any Fruit
- Roasted Garlic Dill Potatoes Recipe
- Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe
- Chicken Stuffed Pepper Soup (stovetop & Instant Pot)
- Black Bean Salad
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- Roasted Summer Veggie Salad Bowls Recipe With Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Legume Ham Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes