Healthier Traditional Easter Hot Cross Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hot Cross buns are an Easter staple, and no wonder why. These cinnamon nutmeg spiced sweet buns studded with raisins are quite delicious. They are so good on their own or served with butter and honey. I prepared them in a healthier version, and they still tasted as good as the original. These buns take around 30 minutes to prepare and only 15 minutes to bake. This recipe yields 12 yummy buns with around 215Kcal/ bun."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Cake Mix Brownies
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling and Lemon Buttercream Icing Recipe
- 20 Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Sinful Snickers Brownies
- Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
- Lemon Pie Bars
- Graham Cracker Crusted Pineapple Dessert
- Biblical Desserts: 16 Bible-Inspired Dessert Recipes
- Banana Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes