Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar are a delicious, healthier dessert. Fresh peaches are lightly grilled and then topped with a cinnamon and brown sugar mixture that caramelizes to perfection. With just four ingredients and hardly any prep time, you can have this easy dish ready in minutes! If you haven’t tried grilled peaches before, you need to run. Right now. To your grill and fire it up. Once you dig into that peach, it oozes with flavor. Mmmm….it is SO good, guys! I actually used a grill pan for this recipe, which still creates those beautiful, dark grill marks on the peaches. But, if you don’t own a grill pan, or prefer to use an actual grill, go for it! You know what makes these Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar crazy delicious? A big ‘ole scoop of vanilla ice cream, along with some caramel syrup and a sprinkling of brown sugar on top."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Babushka's Slow Chicken is one of the easiest yet flavorful recipes you'll ever make for dinner! You only have to prepare a few… Continue reading: "Babushka's Slow Chickenvideocam"
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
- Grandma's Icebox Cake
- Pie Shaped Thanksgiving Rice Krispies Dessert Recipe
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Caramel Drizzled Apple Pie Squares
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Frog Eye Salad
- Mocha Coconut Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars
- 37 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Heart-Healthy Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Crazy Cake
- Extra Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Poached Eggs With Mock Béarnaise Sauce
- Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Cheese Omelet In A Mug: 2 Minutes Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes