Frosted Peppermint Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Frosted Peppermint Brownies are thick, fudgy, and full of flavor. Classic brownies get a holiday twist by topping them with a sweet peppermint crunch frosting. Easy to make and even better to eat, this treat will be the hit of the holiday season! And because it’s the holiday season, and I’m all about peppermint these days, I couldn’t resist topping the brownies with an easy peppermint frosting. So grab those ingredients and whip up these easy and oh-so festive Frosted Peppermint Brownies today. I guarantee you’ll love them!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes