Firecracker Brownie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Firecracker Brownie Pie - a fun and festive 4th of July brownie recipe made with store-bought chocolate fudge brownie mix. Jarred hot fudge topping, vanilla ice cream and a surprise ingredient make this easy Independence Day dessert worthy of any Patriotic party celebration! Add sparkly red and blue sprinkles by using various size star-shaped cookie cutters!"
Preparation Time40 min
Chilling Time2 hr 30 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" round pie plate
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package fudge Brownie mix (and ingredients for Brownie mix, i.e., oil, water, egg)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 (8-ounce) jarred hot fudge topping
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- red and blue sugar sprinkles
- non-stick cooking spray
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
- Sex In A Pan Layered Dessert
- Fireball Cupcakes
- Graham Cracker Strawberry Parfaits
- 6-Layer Sex In A Pan
- Hot Buttered Rum Sundae
- 35 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- 10 Boozy Dessert Recipes Worth Celebrating
- Roy’s Hot Chocolate Soufflé
- Billion Dollar Gooey Bars
- Ree Drummond's Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes