Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This slow cooker cherry dump cake is the perfect slow cooker dessert recipe. Grab your ingredients and make this super simple slow cooker recipe today. If you didn’t think you could make a delectable dessert in your slow cooker, think again! You will love this warm dessert topped with ice cream. This is one amazing dessert that is great served straight from your slow cooker. Add this one to your must make list this winter. A warm dessert heats you from the inside on a cold winter’s night."
- Yellow Cake Mix (16.5 oz)
- Cherry Pie Filling (2 – 20 oz cans)
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Ice cream (optional)
Spray slow cooker liner with non-stick cooking spray. Pour two cans of cherry pie filling into the slow cooker. Melt the butter in a medium bowl and add cake mix. Stir until combined.
Crumble cake mix mixture over cherry pie filling in slow cooker liner.
Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4. Dish out your crockpot cherry dump cake into a serving dish and top with some ice cream while still warm.
This is one amazing dessert that is great served straight from your crock pot. Add this one to your must make list this winter. A warm dessert heats you from the inside on a cold winter’s night.
I also love dishes that do not use the oven for Thanksgiving and Christmas. If your oven seems to be working overtime, give it a break by using your slow cooker! Everyone in your family will love this crock pot dessert.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe is one for the ages. This old-fashioned dessert salad recipe is creamy, delicious and something… Continue reading: "Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Pierogi And Kielbasa Skillet
- Ginger Snaps
- Cherry Pie Bars
- Anzac Cookies
- Breakfast Muffins With Sausage And Cheddar
- Make-ahead Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Creamy Spinach & Tomato Chicken
- Roasted Sprouts With Cranberries & Walnuts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes