Double Bliss Nutella Brownie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I discovered Nutella. Not anything like Christopher Columbus discovered America, but it was pretty darn close! And my life has dramatically changed since that startling, exciting discovery. (We’ve been bff’s since, can you relate?) Each Double Bliss Nutella Brownie Bite has a double dose of tempting chocolate and hazelnut spread ‘Nutella,’ infused with a sweet pocketful of Nutella baked right into the brownie. You could make them for any type of celebration you want to impress. They’re decadent, rich and quite delicious! Bring these Double Bliss Nutella Brownie Bites to the party!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Mini Idli Sambar | Hotel Style Idli Sambar Tiffin | Ghee Idli Sambar
- Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Doritos Taco Salad
- Southern Pimento Cheese
- Pasta E Fagioli
- Throw A Tapas Party For 4 People For Just $15
- Three Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes