Creamy Peach Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy to make, this light, cool ,creamy, pie screams summer dessert. The graham cracker crust, cream cheese layer, peaches and topping come together perfectly to make one luscious summer treat. We start the recipe using a graham cracker crust. I made a homemade crust but a nine inch pre packaged crust will do just fine and save you some time. The first layer of the pie is made of cream cheese and a small amount of whipped topping. That layer gets spread onto the bottom of the crust. Be careful spreading the cream cheese layer, it will pick up some of the graham crackers as you spread if your spatula happens to touch the crust as you’re spreading. Canned peach slices that have been drained are arranged on top of the cream cheese layer to make the second layer."
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust
- (4-ounce) cream cheese,softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (3-ounce) package peach gelatin
- 1 (3-ounce) package cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 11 cups water
- 1 (29-ounce) canned peaches drained
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Grilled Tuna With Mixed Greens
- Sweet Plantain Pie
- Mussels in a Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Hot Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Southern Chicken Casserole
- Diet Recipe of No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Mini Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Chilli Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes