We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’m loving how these Christmas Meringues turned out and paired with the eggnog buttercream, they’re so yummy! I simply added my ingredients together and whisked it on high until still peaks formed and the egg whites were glossy and frosting like. After that I crossed my fingers and wished for the best. To make baking even easier, I used Burnbrae Farms Naturegg Simply Egg Whites. By doing this, I saved myself the stress of shells falling in the Christmas Meringues, saved a little time, and saved my hands from getting gross. That and I didn’t have to throw away any yolks (that’s the part that bugs me the most when I separate yolks and whites). I usually still eat them warm and ruin them by doing so. I let them dry out and by doing that, I found out just how delicate they are. Don’t do what I did and manhandle them. They will chip and crack (as you can see by a few of the photos) but don’t be intimidated either. Baking is fun and it’s a learning experience every time I do it. It should be for you as well."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes