Chocolate Turtle Brownie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These chocolate turtle brownie bites are a simple yet rich dessert that can be made with homemade brownie batter or boxed brownie batter! The brownies are stuffed with chocolate covered caramels (like Rolos), topped with a pecan, and drizzled with melted chocolate! These easy brownie bites are filled to the brim with chocolate and caramel, making these so incredibly decadent! While the melted chocolate drizzle is optional, it adds just a bit of extra richness that makes these irresistible!"
Makes24 Brownie Bites
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie
Layered Pumpkin Delight
Chocolate Kisses Fudge
Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pie
Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups
Our 10 Best Apple Dessert Recipes + Recipes for Apple Bread and More!
Vintage Bread Pudding
Blueberry Yum Yum
Just Like Oma's German Apple Strudel
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Roasted Butternut Squash Spinach Salad
- Savoury Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Frankenstein Jolly Rancher Suckers
- Garlic + Lemon + Mayo Artichoke Dipping Sauce
- Chicken And Whole Egg Soup
- Spider Web Cupcakes
- Beef Teriyaki
- One Pan Chicken and Spinach Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes