Chocolate Turtle Brownie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These chocolate turtle brownie bites are a simple yet rich dessert that can be made with homemade brownie batter or boxed brownie batter! The brownies are stuffed with chocolate covered caramels (like Rolos), topped with a pecan, and drizzled with melted chocolate! These easy brownie bites are filled to the brim with chocolate and caramel, making these so incredibly decadent! While the melted chocolate drizzle is optional, it adds just a bit of extra richness that makes these irresistible!"
Makes24 Brownie Bites
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Braiser with Rack
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes