Chocolate Turtle Brownie Bites
By: Michelle Verkade from alattefood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These chocolate turtle brownie bites are a simple yet rich dessert that can be made with homemade brownie batter or boxed brownie batter! The brownies are stuffed with chocolate covered caramels (like Rolos), topped with a pecan, and drizzled with melted chocolate! These easy brownie bites are filled to the brim with chocolate and caramel, making these so incredibly decadent! While the melted chocolate drizzle is optional, it adds just a bit of extra richness that makes these irresistible!"
Makes24 Brownie Bites
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mennonite Fruit Squares
- World's Best Ambrosia Salad
- "Everything" Jello Pretzel Salad
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- "17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
- Nutella Cool Whip Popsicle
- 45 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- Graham Cracker Crusted Pineapple Dessert
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes + How to Cut a Pineapple
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes